Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Last Few Days/Weeks

So, I am not the best at posting new blogs....mainly because I do the same thing every week so there isn't a whole heck of a lot to say. Anywho...I guess I will start with Thanksgiving. It was soooo much fun! We went to Adam's mom and step-dad's house and to our surprise there were like 25 people there! Usually it is only about 9 or so. His cousins were there and aunts and uncles and a bunch of other people that I don't really know but they are so fun to be around. I don't think there is anything extraordinary about them, they are just really down to earth, nice and pretty funny. Then the whole "when are you going to have kids" thing came up. Duh duh duh.... that is actually a really touchy subject at the moment so I did my best to just laugh off their teasing. I am so so ready to have kids but we decided a long time ago that we will wait until I can stay home with them and if you know anything about our situation right now....well that is just impossible and doesn't seem to be looking different any time soon. So we are ready but obviously God wants us to wait but I still cry about it everytime I even think about it.:( Moving on....so this past weekend was my friends b-day and we went shopping in Norman at the coolest store ever! Forever 21. Then about 20 of us went to eat and had a great time. I really miss having time for friends sometimes....it makes me feel pretty junky to have no time....ever. But at the same time we don't have time for friends because of youth and youth is WAY better. I wouldn't give that up even if I could! So the next day (last Sunday) was a baby shower...yep back to babies. I cried on the way to Babies-r-us and at the store and in the bathroom at the shower. Pathetic. If nothing else I will without a doubt be the happiest woman in the world when the time finally comes. The shower was awesome. And fun. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh... I feel so horrible about all of this. I want one so bad too... Hopefully soon.