Thursday, December 13, 2007

Funniversay!!!!!!!!

I am super duper excited about this weekend! My husband who is wonderful year round by the way has planned a surprise weekend getaway for our 3rd anniversary! I am so excited to spend a whole weekend away with him. He is the best...he does these things all year from the time we started dating and still today! He puts 110% into everything in his life and I am so thankful to have him as my husband for the rest of our lives!!! I hope everyone has the bestest weekend ever and pray that nobody gets snowed in this weekend....or at least that nobody loses power again.:) Oh, and Adam did tell me to bring my bathing suit so I went and got a magic tan at tan and tone and it is awesome I would highly recommend it to any other pasty people out there! Bye-bye!

No comments: