Wednesday, December 19, 2007

3rd Anniversary!

Wow! I can't believe just how great our anniversary getaway was! I mean, any time with adam is a great and fun time but this was just extra special! I will, for obvious reasons spare you some of the details but here are a few things about it. For one it was a surprise! We pulled up to this amazing house and to my surprise we weren't even staying in a room in the big house...adam got us our own house! It was the cutest most romantic thing i have ever seen. We have been to a couple of B&B's but this tops them all! It was a two story house with a beautiful king size be, a jacuzzi tub and other stuff upstairs. Downstairs was a little sitting room, a two person super adorable table in the kitchen and our own screened in hot tub!The man who owns the place may have thought I was a bit nutty because I kept smiling and jumping up and down as he showed us around! So adam then showed me that he brought us chick flicks to watch and this book of questions to ask your spouse that was really fun! So the whole weekend we got to hang out in the hot tub, soak in our tub, and watch movies and play games...basically everything relaxing which we really needed. Then every morning we were served the BEST 3 course breakfast! It was just fantastic! I think anyone who can, should go there! Shiloh Morning Inn (soory I am not smart enough like adam to make that a link) :). So it was an incredible anniversary that I will never ever forget! Thanks honey! Love you:)

No comments: