Friday, November 9, 2007

Bikini Bootcamp Update!

So today marks one week of Bikini Boot Camp! It has been really fun and really hard! I have been sore since last Friday and I don't see that going away anytime soon but that is fine with me....it reminds me of why I am doing this craziness:) I am sure I am like most people and I want to see immediate results but let's face it, that just doesn't happen. I feel like I am in better shape and I am getting stronger but I am the same size and I can't wait for that to change!!! Ugh. The only interesting thing that has happened so far is that after class on Monday I stopped being able to do sit-ups. I can sit up but I want to die when I go back down because it HURTS sooooo bad. That has never happened before. And it is like a sharp pain not just soreness. Anyways, then I went to class Wednesday and we were working out really had and all of the sudden the same spot in my stomach started to hurt. I had to go to the bathroom and guess what! I threw up....again. :( And I ended up leaving half way through class because I kept getting sick. So now it is Friday and I can't do a sit-up still!!! I am sure it is fine though I probably just pulled a muscle but OUCH!!!

I will update this again when I am skinny! haha:)

No comments: