Monday, October 29, 2007

BIKINI BOOT CAMP!

So, I heard about this thing called Bikini Boot Camp in Edmond and Okc. It is a workout program and healthy eating/lifestyle program too. It is supposed to be really tough workouts that kick your butt into shape and it is like military style where they kind of get onto you if you don't try hard enough. So what did my smart butt do? Of course I joined! You work out everyday (6am), three of those days are with the program and the rest on your own and you stick to their eating plan too. The eating part isn't that bad it's just eating healthy and the right portions and stuff.....BUT HOLY WORKOUTS BATMAN! I went to orientation yesterday and we had to do a workout with the trainers and well, I thought I might die! There was literally a point when I opened my eyes and thought "yeah I can't see anything but spinning, I'm bout to go down." Thankfully I didn't but I was dehydrated and had to get some agua. So I lived until I got home. I drove home feeling like crap, ran in the house and threw up for like fifteen minutes....then I tried to walk up the stairs, decided it wasn't going to happen so I layed down on the stairs and took a little nap until Adam came home. He was like "ummm, are you ok?" I started BAWLING! I said those demon people tried to kill me and I was never going back! He said "ahhhh....it is going to be ok, I got you some juice! :)" I thought that made it a little better so I got up and drank some juice. And THAT was just the orientation!

Needless to say I think it will get me back into shape and eating good!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Nothing sounds worse to me than bikini bootcamp! I would have died that night if I had gone with you! Like within seconds of walking in the door! You are a REAL woman if you keep that up!