Friday, August 15, 2008

Bicycling in the rain.

This past week has been a fun week. We got a new sponsor at youth...Steven. I think he will fit right in! Youth was really awesome! A youth that I have been praying for since I met them raised their hand to accept Christ. As soon as I saw that hand go up the tears were soon to follow. I had tears just rolling down my face. I have really learned to control the urge to cry when God does something awesome (which is often), just because most of the time if someone sees you cry they think something is wrong but usually when I cry it's happy. Anyways, this was just one of those oh my gosh God I already knew you were amazing but this is like super amazing moments. So, yeah. Praise God! Youth besides that was great. We started our new series "Bringing Sexy Back" and as always Adam/God amazed me at the unique applicable and biblical teaching!

Yesterday I went to my friend Heaven's house and we hung out and played with her two boys Kaleb and Kason. Kaleb kept yelling in this deep voice and scrunching his face up kind of like a mad wrestler...it was so funny. He yelled "HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH THE BALL!" Oh he is two almost three by the way.... So he is yelling this at Heaven so she throws the ball at his face! Oh my. He thought it was awesome. I got it on video but have no clue how to put it on here.

Then I went home and Adam and I went bike riding in the rain. It was really fun splashing through puddles...we acted like we were the olympic racers who had to race in a down pour the other day...lol. He won. After that we went home and watched Nastia and Shawn dominate in the womens gymnastics all-around! Yay!

So, that has been my week which I mainly write about because has been so fun and relaxing and if you know Adam and my normal schedule you know that it isn't always that way.

:)K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You wrote again! I'm so happy! And yes, I did win the bicycle race and yes, the video of Kaleb was hillarious!