Thursday, July 31, 2008

Awesome Quote

"Perhaps somewhere in the subterranean chambers of your life you have heard the call to deeper, fuller living… Every now and then you have caught glimpses… hints of something more than you have known. Inwardly you have longed to launch out into the deep." - Richard Foster



I love this! I think so many people could identify with this...they have felt the tug, they know there is more and they are standing on the edge wanting more than anything to close their eyes and jump into a life of joy in Christ. I know I have been in that spot and the launch is so beyond worth it! Knowing that this is something that many many people feel is a great motivation to spread the love of Christ and share what God has done in my life and heart! Let's let God use us to help others take that launch!

God Bless!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sure is a great quote! I love you so much!