Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On my heart for a long long time....

I was reading some quotes:

"A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope."

me:where are those people?

"I get by with little help, prayer, or love from my friends"

me:That's more like it.

I know God must be saving up some person who is going to be like the best in the whole wide world.....I know that this time in my life is to get me closer to him.....I know that I have everything I need in Him....but I am getting weak in my waiting...I am getting impatient....I am not perfect.....and every once in a while a girl needs a true friend.....not one that just there to have fun with you and then moves on, but a real friend.....I don't want a friend who is always talking trash on others or being hateful....I just want a friend...It makes me sad. :( ......I don't care what you do for me just be there.....care.....love God with me.....don't just love me at the beginning when everything is awesome and new.....love me more when it sucks...when you get to know all of me and I you........when we can cry and struggle and praise and worship................I think God is showing me something.....I am sure He is.....but it is taking a long time.....and my heart is hurting and longing......maybe I am just not getting it.......obviously.

No comments: