Friday, September 14, 2007

:)

Sometimes I feel like I think way too much. Like, when I think about God I start thinking how cool it is that He is using ME to accomplish things for Him! I think about how excited I am about it and how I am ready to go, go, go! But...then nothing is really happening. I get so excited that I want to go out and save the world! But I forget that He sent His son to save the world...not me! He sent me to be a light, to live my life seeking Him with everything I have and let Him use me to share Christ as I go through my days....but I get so pumped about saving the world and doing the impossible that I get a little bummed out and forget to be humble and do the things I am actually here for. Sometimes I get so focused on doing something "big" that I am not showing Christ to others in the little things! Like being nice, thoughtful, forgiving and compassionate. Christ already fullfilled the biggest thing that could ever happen, I need to focuse on the little things that do indeed matter. I need to stop getting so caught up in myself and get more caught up in God! I want to get caught up in not needing to be anything He didn't make me to be...in being His servant! Ok, now I am excited....excited about the possibility of being nothing but His!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see what you are saying. I sometimes think I need to get out and "do more to save the world" when that is one of the dumbest things ever to think because nothing I can do can ever save the world.

Christ already did!

Kristin Nicole said...

yeah!!! love you

Miss Kayleigh said...

hey i know that this has nothing to do with your blog but i think we should deffinatly eat twice baked potatoes togehter! haha see you wednesday!