Saturday, September 29, 2007

Did you know....

that my husband is my best friend and I could hang out with him all day every day.
that youth is my favorite place to be.....it's the place besides home that I am the happiest.
watching adam preach and grow in ministry makes me thank God everyday...I am so proud to be his wife.
i know two people that when i talk to them i feel like they can see inside my soul without me saying a word.
i used to hate playing dodge ball but the way it brings our youth together has made me grow to love it even though I get smacked in the face!
i love to write poetry, journal, and song lyrics.
i daydream more than you could know:)
i cannot wait to stay home everyday and take care of babies!!!
we already have a few kids....garett, mary, and paul......and counting.
when i shut down and stop talking it is because my feelings are hurt.
my feelings get hurt a lot...i am too sensitive.
i cry at least once a day...even at baby dedications but not because i am sad.
one of my favorite things to do is color.
i love my teeth...lol....God blessed me with pretty ones.
some people can hide what they are thinking but it is written all over my face.
the people i love the most are probably the people that most people don't like and the people i like the least might be the ones everyone does like.
i would give my life if it meant my friends would believe....in a heartbeat.
kevin is the second man in my life...he is awesome and funny i love him.
everyone should kiss and dance in the rain at least one time....more if you can:)
i over think anything and everything....i could think you hate me because you didn't say hi....but i forget that i didn't either....it's dumb.
pink is overrated but i do admit i like it.
black, green, and yellow are my favorite.
God is more than I think He can be everyday.
i laugh funny and i am pretty abnormal sometimes....and i like it that way.
when I look at Hannah Day and she looks at me and smiles....life is perfect.
i don't know why I write on a blog because I write it more for myself than anyone else....it's kinda weird.:)
i hope you are happy:)

2 comments:

Denise said...

AWWW! That was so cool and I learned a few new things about you! Thanks for taking K with you yesterday she loves hanging out with you! I really do appreciate all you and Adam are doing for our youth and our church!

BTW - I just tagged you for a goofy blog game called middle name meme...go to my blog to check it out!

XOXO
Nee Nee

Miss Kayleigh said...

Hiii! hahah i like dodgeball also it does bring oue youth together! i beleive we should play it this wed! haha well see you ltaer!