Thursday, October 11, 2007

thoughts rushing through my brain...NOT about me! I am doing well:)....just so you know:)

It is massive pain

It can’t be expressed

Their aren’t enough words

To describe her distress

The only way to make it stop

Is to feel nothing, nothing at all

So she goes to numb, she has been there before

Thoughts are raging but she feels no more

She engulfs herself in the fantasy

She tries to think of what could be

If she were never to feel again

If she were gone and it would all end

These thoughts are taking over

Reality is lost once more

All that is going through her head

Is her dying on the floor

These thoughts are where she finds her peace

It is the only place with sweet relief

To forget the pain and think of the day

When she will make it all go away




Come out of that place, come back to me

Come to my place, find sanity

Let me love you like you do not know

Let me hold you, please don’t go

You know I am here but you’re turning away

You desire a love that will never fade

I have that for you, please don’t give up

I have plans for you, you just have to trust

Be with me just one more day

Be under my wing and I’ll show you the way

My promise is to love you to hold you through you pain

My promise will not fail you, even through all the rain

I know the hurt you hold inside

Let me hold it for you tonight

Do you believe me? Will you let go?

Dare to trust me and I will never let go

I love you

I love you

I love you more

I want you

To hold you

Get up off the floor




The pain I know, I have felt it often before

Pain doesn’t even describe the feeling, the horror

You might as well have your heart ripped out

The ones who should be there, aren’t helping you now

The only comfort you have is in terrible thoughts

That make you feel guilty, that make your heart rot

I know, I have felt it I have wanted to stop

I have seen the glimmer of hope simply drop

I have tried to fall flat on my face

I have tried to get out of this place

So when I tell you there is something more

It is only because I have been there before

Please fight the battle, I will fight it too

I just can’t imagine my life without you

I promise to be there

I promise to care

I can’t make it be over, I can’t make you feel fine

I can hold you hand, please put it in mine

We will walk together and talk together

We will cry together and get better together

We can scream and holler and stay up all night

Just please, sweet girl don’t give up on this fight

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love your knew template it looks great!